So I decided I would make a post about all my clutch necessities (obviously missing my phone but thats obvious). I do not get paid to promote these products they are purely what I love and am loving this summer. ( I hate I even have to say this since I only ever talk about products I really believe in and use).
- Louise and Eleanor Clutch – I love this clutch because it is so bright and cheery, perf for summer.
- Cosmedix Peptide Rich Defense – I always carry this as I am obsessed with having spf on my face at all times, I love this one because my makeup goes over it so easily, where as others I have tried end up cake-y,
- Free. Love. Beauty. Sunchild Illuminating Oil – Babes this is beyond! I use it for an extra shimmery glow whenever I am in the sun, which here in florida is always. I use it as a highlighter, use it on my chest, my legs. arms. I can’t rave about it enough.
- Pacifica Beauty- Pink Nudes – Not only is this super portable, takes up next to nothing in space in my purse, but I love a good nude shadow for even days where I am wearing final makeup, its awesome for touch-ups or when you are in a hurry to do your makeup ( flash to a picture of me doing my makeup in the car per usual) They are super pigmented.
- Pacifica Brow Gel – This is a must keep my brows tamed and in order during the day, I have the clear and it is perfect to just brush on and go, or to keep brow hairs in place.
- Pacifica Nude Lip – Everyone loves a good nude lip, and this is a must in any bag of mine, again I am all about a quick 5 min make-up routine and this is so easy to throw in your purse and go!