Okay so today’s post kind of piggy-backs on the previous post but I felt Hyaluronic Acid, and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) needed a sort of sub post all for themselves.
First let’s talk Hyaluronic Acid.
Hyaluronic Acid is also found in nature. It’s one of it not nature’s most powerful moisture magnet. To deliver intense moisture hyaluronic acid floods the skin. Plumping the skin swiftly, and provides skin with a youthful, dewy glow. So how does it work? Tracking up to a 1,000 times it’s weight in water, hyaluronic acid, strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier, which visibly improves elasticity & firmness.
Today in particular I am talking my favorite Hyaluronic Acid, which is from Osea! Time to break it down:
Who can benefit from this?
All Skin Types
How to use:
After cleansing and misting, apply two pumps to face, neck + decolleté. Use morning + night or anytime skin needs an intense moisture boost. Follow with OSEA moisturizer of choice.
NATURAL DERIVED INGREDIENTS:
Aqua, Gigartina Skottsbergii Extract*, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract*, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium Extract, Lonicera Japonica Extract
- Gigartina Skottsbergii Extract a red algae that deeply hydrates skin and promotes the appearance of youthful volume and firmness. Helps protect skin from external aggressors such as wind, dry climates and air pollution. Rich in polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals.
- Undaria Pinnatifida Extract a brown marine algae rich in iodine, iron, potassium, calcium and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12. Contains Fucoidan, a particularly hydrating compound that promotes a youthful, plump appearance. Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while also minimizing the appearance of surface redness.
- Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract a brown algae abundant in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Helps minimize the appearance of surface impurities and irritation and visibly diminishes uneven skin texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring polysaccharide. It holds up to 1000X its weight in water to flood skin with long lasting hydration and strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier. Derived from the plant-based bacterial fermentation of Bacillus subtilis.
- Sodium Hyaluronate a vegan fermented form of Hyaluronic Acid that helps maintain skin’s natural moisture barrier.
Ascorbic Acid is also known as vitamin C. Ascorbic acid is a potent antioxidant, which inhibits the production of melanin, evens skin tone, and can brighten your skin. Ascorbic acid also plays a major role in the synthesis of collagen. Known for its free radical neutralizing properties, ascorbic acid, has also been show to prevent and even reverse signs of damage and aging. So the low down is that vitamin c (ascorbic acid) is pretty vital in skin and maintaining its health.
All Skin Types (except for super sensitive)
How to Use
Dispense ¾ tsp. of exfoliant into hands. Activate by mixing with a few drops of water and gently swirl with fingers until powder forms a creamy paste. Apply to face in circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Massage gently for one minute, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
For more sensitive skin types, mix exfoliant with OSEA Ocean Cleansing Milk.
Use 2-3 times weekly, after cleansing in the evenings. Follow with OSEA serum, essential oil & moisturizer.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) a potent antioxidant. Brightens and evens the appearance of skin tone.
- Bamboo (Bambusa Arundinacea) Stem Extract a super fine, mineral-rich powder that gently exfoliates and softens skin.
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Extract antioxidant-rich. This skin superfood hydrates and plumps dry skin, reduces the appearance of blemishes and helps protect against environmental aggressors such as air pollution.
- Probiotics (Lactobacillus) smooths skin and reduces appearance of redness & blemishes. Helps replenish healthy flora. Plant-derived.