I have a major sweet tooth, I will not even try to pretend I don’t. I could literally eat chocolate every meal and be so happy. However I am pretty sure that is not recommended, ha. When I do have a sweet craving I try to go for better options, like Foodstirs . Today I am showing you my easy DIY Organic Fair Trade Chocolate, Organic Unbleached Flour Brooklyn Salted Chocolate Chip Brownies. If you watched my insta-stories you saw me making these the other day.. and boy they were scrumptious. I also got to use my new cook & bakeware from Tara At Home her pieces are so beautiful and timeless, more on that later.
Back to these delicious brownies, they were gone within one day between my family and I.. thats how good they were. The perfect combo of gooey goodness and still solid enough to not make a mess.
What you’ll Need:
- 8″inch square pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Non-stick Spray
- Wire whisk (or a good fork)
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- FoodStirs Organic Brooklyn Brownie Mix – You can find the baking mix by clicking here!
- One punch of sea salt (included)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 Cup of vegetable oil or coconut oil, or grapeseed oil.
- 1 tbsp of water
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees Spray pan with non stick spray ( I used organic coconut oil)
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs to blend, whisk in oil & water until well-blended
- Gently Stir
- Bake 19-22 minutes (I took mine out at about 20/21 mins
- Let brownies cool, and then sprinkle desired amount of sea salt.
Food stirs Website: Foodstirs
Exact Brownie mix: Here
Tara at home Platter: Platter
If you try them let me know!! I love hearing your feedback!